Don’t wait any longer – join or renew now and have access to the benefits of membership!
- Member Voting
- Agecs Journals
- Event Info
- Member Content
- Stay Informed
- Regional Groups
You will be part of an organisation that has a long history of advocacy, networking and a commitment to professional growth that continues into the 21st century.
Once only fee of $50.00 from July 2012
- Access to the members’ only section of the website that has;
- A selection of articles from past copies of AUDAX
- Notes from AGECS Professional Development Programs
- The opportunity to join or form an AGECS Regional Group in your area.
- Use AGECS blog for professional networking and information exchange.
- Two copies of the AGECS journal Audax (online and / or printed version)
- Up-to-date information about AGECS events.
- Discount for some AGECS Professional Development Programs
- Information about other early childhood events and news relevant to early childhood professionals.
AGECS membership fees are tax deductible for those working in the field.
Full Membership is open to:
1. Any person who has completed an Early Childhood Course at any institution in Australia or elsewhere which is accredited for employment in early childhood services in Victoria; and
i. is or has worked in Early Childhood Education; or
ii. is a teacher and/or researcher in Early Childhood Undergraduate and Graduate Programs and has made a contribution to Early Childhood Education;
2. Any person who has been recommended by the Council as a person who has rendered notable services to the community in Early Childhood Education and has been elected by the members to be an Honorary Member.
Members may be working in, or have worked in:
- Kindergartens and childcare centres
- State, private and independent schools
- Universities and TAFE Colleges
- Support to colleagues in the profession
- Other early childhood related services